What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Store

I was taking a bus to James' daycare. I was really confused about which stop to get off at. I got off just after the daycare. I asked for a transfer as I was getting off, but there I was confused too- I had nowhere to transfer to! it was silly to ask for one.

I was driving. I thought I had turned down Victoria St. but the look of the houses was all wrong so I knew I was wrong. I was going to turn at the next intersection, but that never came. It turned out that I wasn't on a street at all- just a laneway between houses. Luckily, I had a small car. I reached the end and turned around.

I was walking through the snow. There was a guy who was holding my hand to guide me. I said I was lucky I wore boots today as the snow was so deep. I looked and he was only wearing shoes and yet he was helping me. Sometimes, by puddles we got stuck because we weren't sure who was doing what.

I was at Rustle but it had not been closed up properly. There was a dead baby downstairs. This guy blew in and said it hadn't been closed up properly and pulled one of the metal protective grates down (the one for the stairs). I pulled the grate down in front of a door. There was a scary guy outside. I had to call somebody. (he had been banned from Rustle)

I went downstairs at Rustle and there were all these ladies in white T-shirts and they were selling the stuff from the store everyday. They were from a close out company. That was their job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home