What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Yogurt

In last night's dream I ran around with James through a number of buildings. We weren't anxious or anything. We were on a mission (though I don't know what it was). We went through arenas and maybe a grocery store. We bought some yogurt at one point. James picked it from what it looked like on the outside, but he doesn't even like to eat yogurt, so I'm not sure why he was picking. I think he picked the green and white one.

I looked up online what the yogurt meant and found

To see or eat yogurt in your dream, suggests that you need to learn to behave appropriately for the different situations and circumstances you find yourself in.
the reference is from dream-meanings.org but the site seems to no longer exist. I used a cached copy.

I will work on learning to behave properly and not judging things from the outside...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home