What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How the Easter bunny messes with my subconscious

James and I were waiting for a bus at a bus stop. The bus was #2- it arrived earlier than we expected (despite the fact we were waiting at a bus stop) and I didn't have the tickets ready. I got one out but then tried to give a transfer. The bus driver did not accept that (and rightly so) and I managed to get the right second ticket out as well.

There was a building site and we were waiting for a permit. Al had a memorial stope made(chiseled). The workman was breaking through a stone in the building. Carefully, I told him. As he broke through I could see eggs behind. Eggs that had cracked open and birds been born from. I saw a flash of yellow feathers. A chick. There was one born recently. I told the workman I would take the chick but what he handed me was an adult white rabbit. I knew that Al had put him in there.

There was a library and we found a misfiled book. We went to look where the book was supposed to be filed and wondered what book had been filed there instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home