What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lost baby

I had these dreams on June 22 but the last one I had a real problem with and found it difficult to write:

There was a guy in a media booth making commentary. There were lots of booths in rows but just one media guy.

I was walking home (Chaplin) and there was a line of black children on the sidewalk. Were they protesting something? They were loud. I had a choice of 2 ways to walk and i chose the bit longer route with less children that was quieter.

There was a girl who was pregnant. I thought she was going to keep it but she told me that the scans they had done said it was too small, that there were parts of the brain that weren't functioning. I asked if that meant it might abort naturally. She thought that maybe, like Tracey's had. (but otherwise surgically?) I hugged her.
There was a guy who posted in the newspaper about babies they had not had. The latest was 'Alison'. I guess they dies before birth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home