What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Unknown

Kathy S. was driving a city bus route but it was driving school children on the route. It was an extra route. We had to stop a lot. I asked her if she wanted me to sit at the back and she debated for a minute because they were being quiet, but we looked back and one of the bus seats was shifted over and a kid popped up saying something like 'Ronald McDonald' and I told Kath I would go to the back. We were both in agreement. I went to the back (I think I had to get dressed first so Kath had to wait) and then Kath took off and really took off - the bus started to fly! I looked down and we were passing over green wooded spaces with fancy swimming pools. Then the bus/plane bumped and started going down- people were upset but Kath managed to sort out the problem. I thought she's not that experienced. She brought us down ok though!

I was running a second year eng phys lab and I was marking the kids but there was one lab that I didn't know. I said I would have to come back and learn it the next day.

I was new in an office and had been working at my computer but for some reason I went into the interior office and started working on one of their computers but the computer wouldn't recognize me because I wasn't one of the profiles listed so it wouldn't let me do stuff. There was a guy named mark who was IMing one of the profiles on the computer. For some reason I could delete his stuff (I didn't mean to- it was accidental)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home