What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Zoo

When I first woke up this morning, my first thought was : boy my dreams were busy! (and I got 7 hours of sleep- very nice! 7 hours of busy sleep)

There was a zoo that people had lined up to see. It seemed to be a floating zoo (on a boat?) and people were lined up on the dock. It was a long line-up. The members of the board were first in the line up. I think George was in charge of the zoo, but he had to go soon. Then part of the dock gave way and floated out into the water. A lot of people stayed on the dock as it was floating away and they were still able to see the animals. A few people fell off. George was one of the people who fell off. He was in the water, still barking his commands. The dock did not float so far. I jumped in to help George. He had to go. He left me in charge with his paper (which didn't seem to be harmed in any way by the fall into the water)

(IRL yesterday George left for France and left me in charge of all the conference stuff)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home