What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Film crew

I had to take a bus. I was trying to sort out what route. Judy asked me to go with her. I asked her, wouldn't this other route be better? But she wanted to go this way. So we waited- it was a bus stop with a shelter. It was situated at the top of a T-junction in the road. One bus went by and made a left in front of us. It didn't turn correctly into its lane and it was heading toward oncoming traffic for a short bit. Someone had to avoid it, but then it got into it's own lane. The next bus that was coming we thought was ours and waved, but it also turned left, away from us.

I was on a film crew with 2 big jobs to do on site. It was too much, I had to stop. I looked down - I could see the red banner. I could see the white limo arriving. I wanted to be there, but needed the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home