What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Arizona

before I fell asleep, I just finished reading 'the other Boleyn girl'. It was hard to get to sleep after. I don't know if that has any bearing on my dreams!

I was giving out these cookies (they may have been ice cream cookies). I am not sure how I chose the people I was giving them to. People who needed them? I remember swirled cookies and someone putting a cookies that looked like an oreo but was much bigger and had a lot of ice cream in it in my basket to give away.

Gas prices were high. For some reason we needed to drive to Arizona and back in one day. A lot of gas. 4 hours of driving. (In real life Arizona is a lot further!) We were preparing.

Shari was brushing her teeth in the bathroom. I was waiting for the toothbrush. It was a battery operated one. I was watching what she did. I said that lots of people have those kind of toothbrush now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home