What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Store

I slept well late night! (I sound surprised because I don't normally :) Except for waking at 3amish after a kind of disturbing dream about there having to be some operation in my head and they needed to cut a patch of my hair off and I was: shave it all off.

I was with someone (can't remember who) and we went to Church. All the people were sitting on the floor. The floor was black with white writing. The white writing told people where to sit. My name wasn't written on the floor, so we sat in someone else's space. But then they showed up, so we had to move again, nearer to the front. After Church was over, I could see that the building that it was in was actually a big store with the Church in the center. There were different alcoves for different things (ie. one for shoes). People were doing crafty things with the materials. I couldn't do that as I'm not crafty. I wasn't sure what I should do, so I was just standing there. An old lady then came up and spoke to me some sort of commercial. (can't remember what for though)
Then it was really 6am and James was up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home