What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Green pucks

This was a very realistic dream because I was so groggy. Myron stayed up until 12:45 playing his video game. Normally when he wakes me, it takes me a long time to get back to sleep but not this time as I woke at 1:10 after this dream (I must have got back to sleep to have a dream right? but I didn't want to write it down at 1:10 because I was worried it might wake me more to do that):
It was the middle of the night and Myron was in the bathroom. I only knew this because I got up and had to go to the bathroom. The light was on, but I couldn't open the door because he was in front of it. I asked him what he was doing. I was upset. He was playing a game with green pucks in the bathroom. He was shooting them at something, but he hadn't put the toilet lid down and some had fallen into the toilet. He had left the bathroom, I called him back to come and pick the green pucks out of the toilet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home