What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ferry

I was on a ferry. Everyone was smiling and waving when I got on. When we got to my stop, I was going to get off when the ferry had stopped but it never reached a complete stop, though 1 girl got off. Those of us who wanted to get off were upset! Why was there no proper stop? They brought the captain to me via cell phone and he explained to me that as they were supposed to be stopping he got distracted because he saw on the internet that the Senators had lost 8-0. I didn't really care what the excuse was, I just wanted him to go back and fix it and let me off, which I believe then did happen. He was a jovial sort of captain anyway.
I got off the ferry and had to walk to work from the stop. I knew I had to find the information desk. I think the ferry captain may have told me he just hired a guy for the info desk and his name was phil gray, so I went to look for the desk and the guy. As I was going in the building, I saw that I had dropped my mitt outside and quickly went back and retreived it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home