What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

New dress

Pat Scott was asking me if I was ready for phase 2, if I had met all the requirements. I wasn't sure I had met all the requirements for phase 1! She told me that Jen was pregnant. She had made a dress for Jen but it didn't fit. She was making a new dress for Jen. It was such a beautiful fabric, so soft. She was laying out the pattern on it. I helped her a bit. At first the pattern was on crooked but we fixed it. I think it was right.
Then, in Epsoo, E. was asking me questions too, then she was banging on my door. (It sounded really real, so I woke up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home