What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Drawing

My dreams were very busy last night. James woke me up at 4:45 so there were a bunch I had before that and then I got back to sleep again and had a bunch more.

There was a girl who was putting these simple painting/signs all over. I think they were to brighten people's day. She made so many!

There was an art room at Queen's and the people were just paid to make art, maybe some teaching as well. There was one lady who had retired but was still there making art. Someone asked her if she was still getting cheques from Queen's and she was really surprised. She said yes. They told her she hadn't really retired then (as nothing had changed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home