What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dreams from St. C. Christmas break

Dec 24

Dreamt I was at a post office to mail a letter but I don't know if I had written the letter yet. I certainly had not written the envelope as I was writing it at the post office. I had asked for an American stamp $1.64. There were other stamps as well, but it needed this one..

Dec 25

There was a giant cruise ship that I was driving, taking lots of passegers on a cruise. The route was from the starting point, through 2 bays, back to the starting point, then out to sea, then back to the starting point.

Another dream- not sure of the location but I was cleaning the floor. It didn't take long for the water to get dirty. Sarah B. was there.

I was teaching a class but it wasn't my regular class. It had a book that made it easy to teach. There was one prof type in my class (maybe Capt. Kenny?) The students seemed pretty interested. I was short though- only one hour out of an hour and a half class. I realized after that there were some things I missed talking about- administratively speaking (because they weren't in the book?) like if students had taken a similar course before they could get an exemption.
Before the class I was running around the building trying to find something. I took the elevator but it seemed slow.

Dec 26

4am
There was a wooden floor that the teams went out from. It was wheelchair accessible because the slopes went down to the shore. A trojan horse could be pushed along.

7:30am
There was a store where James and I were shopping. I had picked up a Dora the Explr. 'Ice' for him and a book for me. The woman who worked there knew me and asked me to help her so I put my items down and was helping her with flyers. She wanted them prepared for 'Spears' (advertising?)

8:30am
Big arena- had to keep listening for the knocks which was hard as it was so big.

There was one knock at my home door and I was suspicious and it was a small chinese child. I pushed him out onto the porch. Theresa was there with Holly and a boy. They knew the chinese boy. The boy ended up by the fence. He was laughing. I talked with Theresa.

Back at the arena there was trampolining. I had to be careful to stay out of the way.

Dec 27

Putting away recycling (boxboard)- I wasn't sure what to do with the pile but someone suggested putting a box back together and putting the boxboard in that.

I was teaching (or helping) in an elementary school class. Mme Pirrie was ill so a new teacher had come in. I was sitting near the front of the class and I could hear all the rumours in the halls (which were untrue). Rumours about me and others. I tried talking to Holly and later the boys (her brothers). Holly seemed to get it more.
There were 2 older girls (maybe 20) still in school. I think they were sharing a place but they were frustrated because they didn't know how to support their household, because they were both in school (really, one needed to be working)
One had a boyfriend who brought her food and stuff, the other one didn't have anyone

7:30
I needed something from George's office so we went to get it. I was carrying a white and red stuffed animal for him to give away to a winner. Walking through the corridors George had all these baby clothes that he was giving away. Piles. I thought to myself- was there any 6,7,8 for James?
There was a little girl about 8 and she was happy, then all of a sudden she was crying. A man (maybe her dad) went to talk with her in French and soon she was smiling again. She had long brown hair- very pretty.
I think we were on a plane- I was putting my coat on and there was a small child's scarf with the price tag still on.
The plane suddenly dipped, then flipped and the motor cut. Everyone was still intact. I was reaching for my seatbalt. (James woke me up here)

Dec 28

Dreamt about being underground and there being a charge set by 2 guys. They were leaving it but it went off early and it blasted a girl and a car up and they hung up in the air on part of the sturcture. I was concerned that the extra weight up there would make the structure unsound.

Dec 29

Dreamt about being with 3 girls and a guy searching a house for something (maybe there had been a break-in?) and we were in a bedroom (at least the girls were) and Gabrielle 'found' a secret compartment (though I think she knew it was there all along) that turned over and there was something on a spring. Gabrielle was all "O" but it seemed fake. I went down to tell Carol. She was still putting up Christmas poems. I went up to her and asked if I could talk with her and I kind of vaguely told her. Then she looked down the hall and she saw Joel(her husband) and Gabrielle and she knew because he was tugging her along with him. She called him down and he came to the landing just above us and I could see that his middle toes looked like army tanks. Carol was really upset with him and said "Run" and he did, with Gabrielle.

There were little pods that were used for getting across the lake quickly. I udes one and told people at the other end that the ride was cold. They said there was a problem with the system and when we looked at the newspaper it said that the pod line had been shot.

There was a youth group trip by car. I wanted to go along, even though I wasn't really a youth. But the cars were full. They were waiting to see if more cars would come. So I went away and when I came back there was another car, but it was also full. The midgit from the library was in it. I was packing anyway. I packed a bag of flour and a bag of sugar. I thought it might be easier if I measured out the recipes into ziploc bags and then just had to pour it out to make cookies or pizza crust, etc. but I might not have had time to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home