What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Trip down the river

We got back from our trip to St. C a few days ago, but we have no computer at home (it's in the shop) so I can't enter the pages and pages of notes I have from the last 2 weeks, but I will get there!

Last nights dream had me on a large barge, it was like a barge train, with many barge cars. I was lying on a barge. It was open. I could see the water all around. I was very peaceful lying there, but there was chaos all around me. There was a reported interviewing my cousin Bapke about England. But she doesn't live in England, I thought.

There was also a dream about the US pres. election. The candidates were physically fighting with one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home