What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Alex

In my dream I was helping these women from Iran. Some of them were missing fingers. They were doing better here.
I was in Church, near the front. Someone called to me and I looked back a number of rows and there was Alex. During a break I went out to talk with him. He told me he had lost his wife and his job. He seemed despondant. I prayed for him right there. I didn't ask him if it was ok, I just did. I prayed for direction. When I was done praying, he put my arm down. He didn't want people to see that I was praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home