What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Late for class

In my dream, my class (that I was to teach) was going to start in 5 minutes but I was still at home. I recall thinking that I was going to bike, so it wasn't that bad if I was a couple of minutes late. Why I stood around thinking about this rather than getting going, I don't know!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said…

    My friends were talking about the fact that even though we have been out of school for 10 years, sometimes we wake up and panic because we think we are late for class and have to turn in an assignment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home