What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lisa and Joel's place

I was a couple of doors down from Lisa and Joel. Kelly called on my porta-phone to talk to lisa or joel, so I walked over to their house to give them the phone. But their house was so busy! The front door was open, and people were coming in and out, helping with the baby and socializing. Pam's daughter Caitlin was there clinging to the leg of a parent.

I went over to Bonnie's house. She has ice cream, but not the right holder for James. Needed a 14oz. container. We ended up using a large stemmed beer glass for his 'float'.

There was a 2 year old girl with a problem - she could only pee while standing on her head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home