What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dance

Myron and I went to this dance. I was on the dance list to dance with the host. I was #14. I am not sure if we got to dance or not, but there had been a murder at the dance and the host turned into being this super detective guy, but I thought the host had done it!

Then we were off on a trip somewhere. We took a boat out, full of people. There were a couple of funny old guys at the front of the boat. I was also at the front of the boat. I lay down in the boat and looked up at the sky.
I was phoning someone while on the trip, but I don't know if it was before the boat ride or after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home