What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Food

Being sick with a stomach bug, apparently all my body is thinking of is food.

I dreamt Myron and I were at a restaurant and he had ordered a nice platter, but I didn't get anything.
I was making this dish with yogurt and eagle brand and was going to add strawberries and cool whip. But the strawberries were so big and dirty.
I went back to the table. Myron was going to order me something, but no, I wanted this strawberry dish, so I went off to try to find an individual washer to clean them.

My parents were on holiday and there was an earthquake and the authorities told me they were on this bus that had tipped over and noone had survived. But the more I heard about the bus- it was at a zoo, the more I thought that my parents wouldn't have been on that bus. I was right, they weren't.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home