What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Aug 4

Dreamt about being at work and my desk was set up backing on to another table that some workers apparently used for breaks and they were mad at ME, but I had nothing to do with it.

Al was driving a carload of people around. There was one last lady with a child that he needed to pick up. I thought I had seen Karen N. with a child and that was the child we were looking for, so Al let me out of the car to go to where I had seen her. Al thought he was looking for someone of another name. I found Karen and Al was right, she wasn't supposed to come with us. She was taking care of a child though.

Then I was at Al's house. The entrance he had done up in green and blue.(!) The green came from an old couch and the blue came from some old paint. He had used the couch's springs as well so when you went up the 2 steps and turned on to the bridge, the bridge was all bouncy to walk across to get into the rest of his house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home