What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Communication

I dreamt that I was looking at buying a house. The lady was really nice and helpful. We were pretty friendly. The house was on the water and had a boat. On a trip back to the house I leant the little boat to someone, but apparently forgot to tell the lady of the house (I knew she wouldn't mind, but I should have told her!)
The Butlers were hanging out by the water with me. The sent Carolyn off on an errand so that Tara could do dangerous tricks.

I think the miscommunication in the dream came from the miscommunication with Sarah over dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home