What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Jason and Rachel's wedding

I dreamt I was in the wedding party at Jason and Rachel's wedding. I arrived and was standing in the back parking lot where everyone was waiting. I waited around. Then I realized that Myron was still at work and I should call him. So I ran through the driveway which is when I saw that they had a reception line set up that I had missed. I went and made my phone call and still didn't go through the reception becuase I then realized I didn't have a gift, so I went to Glenn from Bumblepup's table. I didn't recognize who he was at first. He was selling gift cards and taking a 20% cut. He asked me what amount I wanted and I said $50. He found a gift card for $55 and I said I'd take that. I wrote a check for $55, assuming he's take his cut out of that (though on waking that doesn't make much sense as the gift card was for $55, but it was a dream, and it made sense in the dream :) When I ask who to write the check out to, he said his name. And I stopped and I'm like "really, I haven't seen you in so long!". He looked up to try to remember who I was. In all this I forgot to pick up the gift card.
Then I was worried that Myron didn't know the location on the event. But eventually he turned up.
Then we were sitting down at the wedding party dinner and I told Rachel about the gift card. Everyone was laughing about getting it back. Rachel was laughing, but you could tell she was serious too.

The was a crazt dentist who would put people to sleep and do procedures they didn't want on them. I had advertizing put on my belly. James had an appliance attached.
Someone told me a simple solution.