What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Surgery

Yesterday I woke at 5am and remembered my dream and I still remembered it at 7am but it was a busy day with my getting my marks in, so by the end it was gone. something about taking a plane, I think.

Last night, I dreamt I went to Toronto for surgery. The surgery doctor was my St.C dentist Dr. P. Everyone else's surgery went quite quickly, 15 minutes or so, but with my surgery, I went in at 3pm and he was still dilly-dallying by 4pm. He was wandering in and out. I asked if he was going to put me out and he said it depended on if my brain function stopped or not. At 4pm I was getting annoyed, I think because I told him I had to get back to Kingston that night. I met Amy who was the recovery nurse.

I think there are things in my life that I would like to get fixed but it takes time and that can me annoying, but if I see it as part of a process that I'm not really in control of maybe that would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home