What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Trip

Dream from Mar 9 3am:

Myron + I + Al + others were going hiking/ camping. Someone was biking. Starting off on the trail we had to make sure we were going in the right direction. There wa a lot of traffic (vehicular) as we set out. But as we went, we left the road behind.

As we were walking we came across a raging campfire. It was going too strong for us to put out and was catching small pieces of the forest on fire. We stayed by it and tryed to call people and alert them to the danger and to come and put it out.

We pitched out tent by there. It was a tall tent. In the night I was looking out and all these splotches were landing on the tent. I'm not sure if they were bugs or sap from trees or what, but I was glad that our tent had such a fine mesh to stop them. I think I looked out most of the night.

In the morning, the fire had burned itself out. There was a chipmunk looking through the ashes for food.

The next day required wading through a lot of water. Some were competing/racing. Some were pulling hair. I wasn't, but I wasn't stopping them either. Some were trying to show off.

In the middle of this Myself, Myron, Al and one other were sitting naked in a sauna. I had a towel over me. We all sat together in peace.

Main theme : Peace inside, chaos outside


From a dream dictionary about fire:
It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort.
The fire was put out, but with no effort on our part, we just had to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home