What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Reunion

Dreamt I was having a reunion with some of my university classmates. The only one I recognized in the dream was Dee. And we were happy to see each other. She looked blonde and radiant and peaceful. The rest of them I seemed to know in the dream but they were not peaceful- they were on drugs, or something, some were in homsexual relationships. They were living for themselves.
So there was some movement as we went to different locations for events. I was trying to walk through the backyard of this really large house. But then the fence ended at the house. So I looked in the house and saw the kids huge room with toys in piles all over the floor. The child might have been in one of the piles. I think I went in the house because there was no other way to go forward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home