What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Determined Driving

In this dream there was lots of determined driving (none of it by me). People, friends were driving fast and furious. Someone was pulling around me in their car and they did it to an extreme- pulling right against the wall to be able to pull around. I waved at them.

There was someone selling illegal things that we were trying to arrest. We were there to see the transaction. The ogre type guy dropped a diamond ring to a guy a few floors below and then the guy below beamed up something into the ogre's bucket. Was it drugs? This part was a bit cartoonish.

See transportation again Clint? In answer to your question- I don't expect to come to any big personal insights. I do try to listen to my dreams for small personal insights though. Trying to understand myself. And this world. I get ideas for prayer from my dreams. But I think our understanding of ourselves tends to be a slow process!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home