What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pray freedom

I was at Rustle. 2 Sundays of the month were my prayer days there. That day I was telling them how I was going to be speaking the next Sunday and I told everyone to "Pray freedom" over me.

Then I had this dream that took place in my lab, though the setup was having desks around the walls and in my lab the desks are perpendicular to the walls. This one student could not get his filter to work. I felt his circuit and it was hot. (This actually did happen in the resitors lab last week, the students were burning out a power supply because they had it hooked up wrong) In my dream I screamed, and then looked to see if anyone had heard. Noone seemed to have noticed. (In RL I switched off their power supply and said wow it was hot. They didn't know how close they were to blowing up the power supply!) So, I took the circuit apart and the breadboard he was using was different from all the other breadboardss in the room (not the breadboard we actually use for the lab. It was the blue one with no power supplys in the dream. In RL we use the black ones with the power supplys). Anyway there were lots and lots of wires and I was pulling them out. I don't know how he managed to get so many wires in there. And it was confusing me because there were so many! Then he pulled out a walkman type thing and was playing music. He wanted to test his filter with it. We hadn't even made the filter yet. It was annoying. He also sat on my lap I think, making it difficult for me to put the filter together. Finally, I had him all fixed up and I went to help another group. It was a group of 2 guys and 1 girl and the girl was crying because she had the molecular mass of oxygen wrong and couldn't do the calcualtion. Then James woke me- right in the middle of the calculation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home