What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Aftermath of wind storm

After the wind storm I was walking around with a garbage bag to pack up the debris. But I couldn't find any. This one tree the person had cut up like julienne carrots for the recycling truck to pick up. There was one pile that I thought might pass as garbage but i think i was planning on coming back to it as it was quite large-ish.

There was lots of driving around on the roads too.
And I was living in this little cabin with 3 girls who each had cars but were car-pooling. There was a computer and a curtain seperating off one part. I felt threatened by the girls.

Also, I was riding a skateboard and it went into the road (I guess I fell off?) and dinged off a car and I had to go backwards to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home