What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Teaching

Dreamt about Lorna on a cover of a Christian publication. She was dressed in a grey gown and sitting like a queen.

I was showing my class a video, maybe about persecution. The class was in a Church with lots and lots of video screens. We sang a hymn first. Someone else was leading that and then I had to introduce the video. It was a big Church to talk in front of!

Anne came by to test the initial tensions of the springs as she was going to use them for her course. She said all the tensions were wrong. I said yes and explained to her what I told the students. About the weight that needs to be on them.

I was in a corner store and there was someone who was asking me for help. They needed to meet someone. I was surprised but agreed to help. The clerk was concerned and on my receipt had typed his name - Zachary and the name of the witness - Martha

Kim needed me to help at her church. She had to cover 4 of 5 days but needed me to cover one for her. It was very busy and stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home