What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Cliff

I was climbing this cliff on my own. It was very green. I knew (maybe because my mother told me) that if it had rained, this would be a difficult climb, but it wasn't too bad/ There was a cabin at the top that I was trying to get to. My family was up there with some visitors to the country. The cabin had a great lookout to the water.

I was in one of the boats on the water. It was moving real fast by the islands, it might have taken off.

Myron asking if he should take the little boy back to the old house while I was away. It didn't matter to me.

There was a train coming down the track, and I wasn't worried because the track ended before the road, so James an I still biked by, then James and I stopped to watch and it continued on wheels. With a horse, eating grass!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home