What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Impossible

This was a really long dream, with a lot of parts and I am having trouble remembering what goes where.

What shocked me most in this dream was when I friend and I were talking in some sort of institutional hallway. Sitting, minding our own business, Dr. M (one of the heads of Applied science, who REALLY doesn't like me- I've had a number of showdowns with him. Though this person could also be Dr. McL who is a prof at the phys dept and looks a lot like Dr. M but it wouldn't be as shocking if it were him) was walking by and stopped because he thought we were talking to him. When we saw he stopped, we stopped talking. We just looked at him. He seemed to realize that we were not talking to him, but since we had stopped talking, he started talking to us and asked if he could pray with us. We said ok and he prayed something like: Thank you God for this day and these friend. Thank you for helping us with things, for those who screw up by loosing their keys... and he continued on for a while, but my only thought was: oh, he lost his keys.

There was some other prayer in my dream. I had gone to a big church and my ankle was hurt. Pastor Peter(from church in St. C) saw it and came over to pray for it. He was praying while the service was going on, and I was listening to the service, not to him.

There was also a big table with bowls on it with little white squares in the bowls and we prayer over them- I am not sure if we wanted more or less of them or what the prayer was about!

There was also a subway race (There you are,Clint- the transport cannot stay away) It was after the game, and I was racing with another person on the subway. The subways stopped for intermission and we could go over and talk to the people on the other subway and then we started off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home