What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Communal toilet cleaning

The first night the boys are away. Do I sleep through the night? No. Do I have an interesting dream and am able to get up and type it in the computer? Yes.

When I would go in the bathroom, there was always someone else's mess there. I would have to flush it so I could use it. The building we were living in had a communal feel to it. It may have been some sort of school or community housing. Sarah and Paul and Tara lived there.
There was one lady there who was adamant that we should not clean up others' messes. If we all cleaned up our own, problem solved. So she kept asking me if I had cleaned the toilets and I answered Just what I had needed to.
When I was on the toilet, it seemed to be missing on of the walls, so people who came in to do (apparent) security checks, to make sure I was a student, saw me there. This part didn't bother me too much, but I felt like an imposter, because I didn't really belong to the school.
We had an informal community meeting about this, in a doorway.
The woman who was adamant we not clean up others' messes was asking me if I had? And I said no. And I asked if there was a janitor who cleaned them? The answer was "A bit". I was also asked about James going to the park on his own. I said that as long as my children knew my rules, what did it matter to anyone else?
It was decided that we would communally clean the toilets, in teams of 2, in case one person became too overwhelmed (by the smell)

My feeling on waking up from the dream was that it was about Rustle and that 2007 is the Year to Clean the Toilet.
I used to dream about toilets quite often, not so much now, but to me it generally represents cleansing. I don't ever remember dreaming about cleaning the toilet before though!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home