What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Showing the house

I was showing my house to a potential buyer. She came in the front door and looked quickly but was just about to leave. I really wanted to show her the back of the house. She was very reluctant. Something about her husband waiting or something. She left but she came back with her dog and her husband. He was sure he wanted a house in some hockey center and so wasn't interested in ours. I had a dog too and the 2 dogs seemed to get along. When she saw the back, she loved it. So did I. I didn't know it was so nice. In the new section of the house there was a bedroom with an ensuite as well as a kitchen with a view of plum trees.

There was a man who owned a store in the mall. We were trying to help him. Not sure what the problem was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home