What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Trains, planes, boats and missile ranges

Lots of transportation in this one Clint!

I was at the station to test out the train or plane that James was going to go in. My dad was there too, though he wasn't going on the test run.
I think it was supposed to be a plane, but it ran a lot like a train.
At the station it was pretty crazy with all the anxious people.
But when we took off, the apparent danger was that we were travelling through a new U.S. test missile range. They said it was harmless and we were safe, but we could see the lights of the missiles and sure didn't FEEL safe, even if maybe we were.

Then there was a boat trip. I don't remember where the boat was going, but the coastline looked very Niagara region. There was a store was passes that has a little water entranceway beside it. As we drove past, we could see that behind it was this floating gas station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home