What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Misunderstood

I was up on the top of a set of metal stairs. I had come up the stairs and I was away from them. There were other people and children around. In general, the children did not seem very careful around the stairs. They were playing on them. And they were high and metal. We kept having to rescue them. Leevon was hanging from the railing. He was happy but we had to pull him in.
Rachel's boy had a notebook with all these intricate designs in them but Jason said they were just fantasies. He felt misunderstood.
There were other people in the dream who felt misunderstood. One about gifts. One about how she was helping people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home