What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Chasing

I woke up around 2am in the night and seemed to be in and out of dreams from then. I couldn't tell when I was asleep and when awake, but when I was awake, I kept thinking 'oh I should write that dream down!' so we'll see what of 4 hours of dreams I remember!

I was sleeping in a large room. I don't recognize the room (in RL). There were 2 beds in the room. Myron and I were sleeping in one bed when someone came in and got in the other bed. At first I thought it was one of my partents but then I decided that the shape was incorrect so I said to Myron who is in the other bed. Myron didn't know or didn't respons, so I turned on the light and said who are you? The young man (maybe 20) explained that his job was to keep the ladies warm (but evidently he had angered the lady he had been warming and thus he had lost his bed- this is what I surmised) There may have been the sound of ladies voices in the corridor. Upset ladies.
I got an email from Jessica (evidently one of the players friends) asking if he could stay in our room. I remember being amused because we were ASLEEP when she sent it. How could I respond?

In another dream, there was a destructive guy and he was going through a house or institution, running away, maybe trying to destroy. I was running too. I was on his side, but I wasn't with him. There was an angry mob of people. The house we were running in was a lot like a maze. When I got caught up by the people chasing, I was taken to their room. I guess of people they had caught. Most of the people were walking around flattening soft concrete with a giant concrete ball attached to a chain. It was easier on them to pick up the concrete ball and carry it, rather than have it drag behind them.

There was a dance competition between 3 ladies, though it was mainly between 2 of them for first place. THe way it was spliced, you could see one dance for a few second and then the other. They were good! But one of them wanted to use her charms or personality to win and she was talking to people, maybe judges trying to win them over with her personality, but I think it was annoying them instead. I thought the other girl would win. The first girl had won the previous year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home