What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Boats and pipes

This dream I was woken up from by my CRAZY bird, who fell off her perch and got her foot caught in the bars of her cage.

It was on a boat (Clint, I can't stop the transportation!) and there were large grey pipes being put on the boat. I think by a crane? But anyway, they were being put together on the boat so something could flow through it (not like an organized set of pipes lying next to each other). It was not the most efficient use of space if the pipes were just being transported. But the pipes were going to be used WHILE they were being transported.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home