What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Jared

I see Jared as a spiritual leader so when I woke up at 4am and he had been in my dream, I thought it was significant, but it was very hard to remember come the morning.

The overall impression of the dream was that there was not enough prayer and we lost someone.

Jared came to check on us to see how we were doing. In the background I was thinking- we haven't done enough prayer (and can you ever?). He checked up on things and then he left. I was talking to him on the phone. I was talking and then I'd stop and there would be this blank air, like he was waiting for me to think about what I said and maybe rethink it or resay it. It was a very odd conversation. John Hart had died and I think I was trying to explain what had happened to Jared.

between 6-7am dreams:
I was hanging my laundry at some lady's house. I hung the laundry then went off somewhere. I came back with my basket and she was very upset with me, saying that she wanted me to leave all my stuff there. Heather was there looking at my laundry and picking out what was done.

I was on my bike about a block away from my house at the corner of 1st ave and victoria and the whole street looked different. The houses were much closer to the curb. Jay came out of the house with his bike and we spoke about him living so close to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home