What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 09, 2006

On the outside

I was down near Queen's campus and there was a very large house. It was my friend's house. There were about 3 families living in the house. I walked to the playroom where they were. Stephanie (Will's wife) had just moved in and now there were so many more toys in the playroom. I could look in but I couldn't go in (not that I made any attempt to try) I could see many keyboards. I made a comment about seeing so many keys or black and white things. They couldn't see things the way I did. After chatting a bit (there was another woman there with Stephanie), I picked up my bike helmet and left out some big doors. But the doors I had left out of, I had not left out of before so when I got out to the outside, I was a bit disoriented. I had to try to figure out what the streets were. I had just made the decision of which way to go and then I heard Rachel's voice. She was with her girls. I couldn't see her at first, but then I got closer and we walked together.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home