What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Food

I normally buy granola bars but in my dream I had accidentally bought cereal bars with fruit insde. I knew Myron wouldn't eat them, so I tried one and it wasn't too bad, but it was really HUGE. More like a forfer briedy size (o.k. I know I'm spelling that wrong but that was the size- I'll have to ask my dad about the spelling)

Myron wanted to eat some store bought cheesecake first thing in the morning. He asked me if it was o.k.. I must have said yes because he ran off to get some.

I was in my attic room from when we lived on Chaplin St. and there was a lady who was visiting with us and she was going through all my clothes. I thought it odd, but I didn't seem to mind too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home