What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pre boarding a plane

There was a huge plane due to take off tomorrow.
I had to bring in the confirmation tickets today to get the real tickets.
It took a while to find the place that the exchange had to be made.
Then when I found the place, I had to go through the whole waiting area, which was made up of a lot of booths until I found where I had put my luggage.
I got the tickety things and went back.
There was a family that was camped out there with Sara Lee cherry cheesecake. Mmmm.
They seemed a very friendly family. I think we helped them out with something and they helped us out with something as well. (vague on this though)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home