What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 rows of 10

Yesterday I got back from St. C and in the evening met with Sandy about
the prayer letter. The meeting went well, but after these meeting I tend
to get Rustly type dreams and last night was true to form:

I was in the clothing room at Rustle and there were heaps and heaps of
clothes. The clothes I remember were a bit odd- I don't know enough about
clothes to describe them properly but they weren't terribly practical. All
of these people said they would help and I made up this game as to how we
could have fun with the clothing room and then people went away for dinner
and didn't come back! I waited and found lots of great clothes while they
were gone, but they did not come back.

Then the scene changed and it was a different room. The Rustle people
(many I didn't know)- we were all lined up in 10 lines with 10 people
each. Each line was a 'team' for the scavenger hunt. In this case the
people went out in groups rather than individually and I knew they would
all come back as a team.

I will post some dreams from my trip soon, but I didn't have too many because I didn't sleep much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home