What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Work

Last night and tonight I have dreamt about work (at Queens)
I have had to deal with rhe head of dept this week so that is probably why

This past night, I was in charge of finding all the people who cheated. There were 2 people who were helping me, making appointments with the students, I just had to let them know the names. They had the names of the first ones but there were a few after. Everything was really rushed as I was trying to graduate too. All of my report had to be done within 24 hours. I had to have a video to go along and I was shooting it on the last day. Scanning around the different rooms. I didn't know any of the students being called out for copying (generally, I know all of my students- all 600 of them!) I remember the great pressure to get things done. There was a bookcase rolling towards me. I screamed but it was stopped by another bookcase that was in the way of it. I felt that I had just scraped by. (and that is how I feel about the new position- will I just be scraping by? because the coordinator has made it clear that he feels to do this position you need a PhD, which I do not have. Actually, the person who did the job last year did not have a PhD either)

Yesterday, there was something that looked like an oil rigger with a boom that came off it and circled around. The boom had a sattelite dish on it. (I have a bit more written in my dream book- hopefully how it relates to my work, as I remember it had something to do with that, but I didn't have time to write it down here yesterday, so I lost a lot of it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home