What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

On a journey

2am
Clara had packed up my things in her truck and I had to repack them into my car. There were large tote boxes and a flat long box that was heavy. Most things were heavy. It was surprising the amount of things that could fit in my car.

5am
I was travelling around as part of a team. I was in a modern looking church (ya, just after I told Lorna I hadn't dreamt about a church building before! that'll teach me) for a meeting on youth. There were some people from my Church who were on my team, but we were a long way from home. I didn't recognize any of the people on my team. The last girl to sit down was on my team. She was tall with dark hair and was pear shaped. She had difficulty walking. I think Jared and Kathy were there too, but I don't think they were on one of the teams, I think they were moderating the meeting.
Working out how to get home was tricky because there was a narrow bridge to pass over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home