What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hanging from a thread

I was climbing up a road with some other people. We stopped for Kim's Mom. She came out and stated screaming at us. We went around her and did not answer her. She was behaving too badly, we needed to get out of there. We drove around her car and kept going up. Then we were walking again and the road suddenly gave out under me. I was clinging to the road, hanging over the other people. I didn't realize how high up we were. I kept telling everyone gathered below that I was having trouble breathing. I thought I was going to pass out. They were just looking up, concerned, but not doing anything. What was holding the road up? I couldn't see that high up.

Does it mean the rug will be pulled out from under me? Maybe
Does it have to do with Joanna leaving? Maybe. Her leaving leaves me feeling alone.

Edited to add: After telling Kim about the dream, she said that a couple of days ago she had just remembered a dream she had about her Mom doing crazt things, so the timing of my dream was interesting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home