What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New York

I was in a city I had never seen before. Shieleen was there too. She was pregnant. Devaan was at one babysitter and Ariana at another. I was caring for her. We were looking out over the city and we saw one apartment building which had an explosion. We didn't see the explosion and there was no fire, but we knew that the structure had been compromised. We saw the building fall and the people screaming. People had been watching the building up close and the building fell on them. We could see them all screaming. Then the same thing happened with a larger building. It fell too. Almost identical. Shieleen was worried about her kids even though we were on the other side of the city (as were the kids) we hurried to find them.

Edited to add: Taking a stab at the interpretation (the interpretation seemed to come as I was praying, I had no thought of this when I woke up):
I think the buildings represent strongholds of the enemy.
Gerald had suggested the buildings were Rustle and Next (he was joking) but I really don't think that was right as I was so far away from the buildings (maybe even behind a wall). If it were something I was involved with, I would be closer to them, I would think.
Anyway, I think prayer compromises the strongholds. Then you wait. Then it falls.
You want to make sure you and your loved ones are far away from the works of the enemy (God keeps us safe)
Anyway, I think that you can't stand around and gawk at the work of the enemy because the people who were just near the building, watching, were destroyed as well.

Scripture that has been sticking with me.
Zechariah 13:1: On that day a fountain will be opened...to cleanse them from sin and impurity

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home