What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Training

This morning:

I was in a classroom as a student and we had a test coming up. We didn't know what it was, but I prepared some clay, thinking that might help. They were taking houses away and all that was left was the foundation and the old clocks. I think refurbishing the clocks was part of the test.

Yesterday:

I was on a steep set of stairs. There was a long line of people waiting on the stairs. There was 3 sets of people in front of me (like I was 4th in line). There was a bee buzzing around, deliberately trying to sting people.

I was teaching physics classes side by side with Al (him in one classroom and I was in the next). Madison showed up and Al left his class to show her an experiment(maybe having to do with water and rainbows). His class was a bit out of joint and I was telling them not to worry that he would be back to answer their questions. I did not try to do his job (though on waking, I was - how come I didn't try to help those students?) And he came back from your time with Maddy happy and free. Then he helped his students.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home