What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Snow in the desert

This morning (I wanted to post earlier but Blogger was having issues):

I was in a desert with sparse looking trees. There were copperhead snakes around but they could not be seen. It was snowing, lightly at first, then more intense. Some places were snowed on more than others.
James had a shovel and he was cleaning up the snow for everyone. There were a couple other guys clearing snow too, but there were a lot of people inside. A big gathering. Big John was there. We were singing a cappella the song 'For he's a jolly good fellow' but who we were singing it to I was unclear about. It was nice to hear the voices, quiet and sweet. Some were not singing, but I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home