What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Bathrooms

Dream April 24 between 3-4am:

I dream that we were living with Gerald. Myron was sick and needed to use the bathroom, but Gerald was using our bathroom. We were living in a big dorm style building so we went looking for another bathroom he could use. But all of the bathrooms I kept finding we female only and Myron didn't want to use them if they looked all girly! Myron was so sick he was crawling. The first bathroom was a single female one. The next one that could accomodate maybe 3 females. The building was divided in half. We had to flip to the other half to find the male ones. Also something to do with my curling iron.

James woke me at 4am.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home